State Associations of Chiefs of Police
SACOP serves as the organizing body for the individual state associations of chiefs of police. SACOP also functions as the coordinating body between the state associations and the IACP membership as a whole, facilitating the exchange and dissemination of information related to a host of important topics in law enforcement. SACOP works to:
- Create policy guidance on timely and relevant topics in law enforcement
- Facilitate and encourage dialogue between local law enforcement and our state and federal partners
- Provide tools and resources for members to manage their individual association more effectively
- Provide training programs and presentations on a wide array of subjects to our membership
- Create training projects and workshop topics generated from our membership
- Oversee the SafeShield Committee, which works to promote officer safety
For more information, contact email@example.com.
2024 Division Midyear
March 13 - 15, 2024 | San Antonio, TX
The Division of State and Provincial Police, Division of State Associations of Chiefs of Police, and Midsize Agencies Division will hold their joint midyear meeting in San Antonio, TX in 2024. This meeting provides an opportunity to discuss critical issues facing the law enforcement community, identify best practices, and enhance relationships with your colleagues.
For sponsorship information, please email Nicole Buraglio at buraglio@theIACP.org.