The International Association of Chiefs of Police is a professional association for law enforcement worldwide, representing 30,000 members in 150 countries. The IACP provides members with opportunities to connect, participate, learn, advocate, and succeed.
- Network with more than 30,000 criminal justice professionals from over 150 countries around the world providing opportunities to both acquire and share information.
- Receive support from IACP staff members, available to connect you with the information you need to help you make the most of your membership.
- Engage in professional development and help steer IACP policy and position statements through participation in divisions, sections, committees, and policy councils.
- Receive discounts on conference registrations, including the Annual Conference and Exposition; Drugs, Alcohol, & Impaired Driving Conference; and Technology Conference.
- Receive the IACP’s professional magazine, Police Chief, and access additional online-only articles.
- Gain critical awareness of global news and issues relevant to law enforcement through The Lead, the IACP’s daily news brief.
- View online resources including model policies, training keys, reports, and other tools to assist you in your daily operations.
- Benefit from a collective voice and representation to address law enforcement concerns before legislative bodies, regulatory agencies, and the courts.
- Read analysis of proposed legislation and regulations, and their impact on law enforcement.
- Access the “members-only” area of the website which includes online resources and the comprehensive membership directory.
- Save on annual subscriptions to IACP Net, the premier online network and resource for law enforcement professionals, designed to connect you to mission critical information.
In addition, members enjoy access to IACPreferred, a discount program offering IACP members special rates on auto insurance, vacations, car rental, hotel reservations, and more.
For more information about membership, please contact email@example.com.