2020 40 Under 40 Award Nominations
The nomination period is closed for the 2020 40 Under 40 Award. Know someone who you think should be among next year’s awardees? The nomination period will open in January 2021.
Please review the guidelines and submission instructions before submitting a nomination.
- Nominee must be between 18 and 39 years of age as of September 1, 2020.
- Nominee may be sworn or civilian and must be currently employed by a transnational, federal, state, local, or tribal law enforcement agency.
- Self-nominations are not permitted.
- If nominating multiple individuals, a separate form should be completed for each nomination.
Winners are selected based on the following criteria:
- Compliance with age and employment requirements.
- Demonstration of values and commitment to law enforcement.
- Capacity for leadership.
Learn about past winners:
Please contact Danielle Gudakunst with any questions or concerns.