Anti-Human Trafficking Webinars and Training
Anti-Human Trafficking Content on IACPlearn Online Training Portal
IACPlearn is your hub for all on-demand and live virtual learning such as training, webinars, and podcasts. Users can access IACP content and training anytime, from any device. Find resources on community-police engagement, ethics, leadership, and more.
The following Anti-Human Trafficking content can be found on IACPlearn:
- Effective Strategies to Investigate and Prosecute Labor Trafficking in the U.S.
- Identifying Labor Trafficking in the U.S.
- Trauma-Informed Approached and Interviewing of Labor Trafficking Victims in the U.S.
- Investigating Labor Trafficking in the U.S.
- Language Access and Immigration Relief Tools in Labor Trafficking Investigations in the U.S.
- Achieving Justice in Labor Trafficking Cases in the U.S.
- Child Sex Trafficking: A Training Series for Frontline Officers
- The Crime of Human Trafficking: Roll-Call Training Video
- Building Human Trafficking Cases with Intimidated and Missing Victims
- Building Human Trafficking Cases with Traumatized Victims
- Working with Experts to Combat Common Defenses in Human Trafficking Cases
- The Intersection of Human Trafficking and Financial Investigations
- Defining Justice Beyond Arrest and Prosecution
- Analyzing Culpability/Charging Decisions in Human Trafficking Cases
- Multidisciplinary Information-Sharing in Anti-Human Trafficking Task Forces
- Sex Trafficking of Men and Boys
- Successful Approaches to Working with Social Media for Human Trafficking Outreach and Awareness
- The Role of Data and Analysis in Human Trafficking Initiatives
- Sustaining Task Force Operations
- The Essential Role and Function of Task Force Coordinators
- Developing Your Labor Trafficking Threat Assessment
- Expanding Partnerships to Combat Human Trafficking
- Role of America's Law Enforcement in Labor Trafficking Identification
- Partners Against Crime: The Investigator and Analyst Relationship in Human Trafficking Investigations
- Drugs as Coercion: Human Trafficking and Toxicology
- Prosecuting Human Trafficking Cases: Going Forward Without a Victim
- The State of Modern Slavery in the U.S.: Trends and Tools for Law Enforcement and Victim Service Providers
- Labor Trafficking: Improving Victim Identification
- Immigration Relief for Human Trafficking Victims: T Visa, U Visa, and Continued Presence
- Approaches to Prosecuting Labor Trafficking Cases with Civil Rights Laws
- Closing the Door on Illicit Massage Businesses: Holding Traffickers Accountable
- Navigating the Roadmap: A Guide to Development and Operations for Multidisciplinary Anti-Human Trafficking Task Forces
- Building Successful Human Trafficking Cases Using Digital Evidence: Investigative Tools for Law Enforcement
- Human Trafficking in American Indian and Alaska Native Communities
This webpage was produced the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) 2020-VT-BX-K002, awarded by the Office of Victims of Crime, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this webpage are those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice.