4. Enhancing Law Enforcement Response to Victims: Training Supplement
The Training Supplement is designed to assist in an effort to train law enforcement personnel, from recruit to executive, to be knowledgeable about victim rights, sensitive to their needs, and familiar with victim services.
Click on the links below to go to a specific section in the Training Supplemental.
- Snapshot: A 21st Century Strategy for Enhancing Law Enforcement Response to Victims
- Snapshot: Implementation Guide
- Core Curriculum
- Agency-Wide Personnel Training on Victim Issues
- Field Training Program Victim-Focused Enhancements
- Recruit Training Enhancements
- Crime Prevention
- Crisis Intervention
- Police-Citizen Relations
- Problem-Oriented Policing
- Service Calls
- Other Ways of Applying Content Provided in the Supplemental
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Web site is funded in whole or in part through a grant from the Office for Victims of Crime, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Neither the U.S. Department of Justice nor any of its components operate, control, are responsible for, or necessarily endorse, this Web site (including, without limitation, its content, technical infrastructure, and policies, and any services or tools provided).