1. Enhancing Law Enforcement Response to Victims: 21st Century Strategy
Enhancing Law Enforcement Response to Victims of Crime is a joint effort of the Office for Victims of Crime and the International Association of Chiefs of Police.
Click on the links below to go to a specific section in the Strategy.
- Message from Site Leaders
- I. Executive Summary
- II. Evolution of Law Enforcement Response to Victims and
Scope of the Project
- III. Benefits and Challenges of Enhancing Response to Victims
- IV. Seven Critical Needs of Victims Law Enforcement Must Address
- V. Core Elements of Enhancing Response to Victims
- VI. Roles and Responsibilities of Law Enforcement Personnel
- VII. Importance of Community Partners
- VIII. Conclusion
For more information: email@example.com
This Web site is funded in whole or in part through a grant from the Office for Victims of Crime, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Neither the U.S. Department of Justice nor any of its components operate, control, are responsible for, or necessarily endorse, this Web site (including, without limitation, its content, technical infrastructure, and policies, and any services or tools provided).