3. Enhancing Law Enforcement Response to Victims: Resource Toolkit
The Resource Toolkit Contains templates which assist in following the Implementation Guide.
Click on the links below to go to a specific section in the Resource Toolkit.
- PILOT and VALIDATION SITE RESOURCES
- IACP RESOURCES
- Victim References
- Identity Theft
- Violence Against Women
- Juveniles, Family, and Children
- Offender Re-entry and Sex Offenders
- Gun Violence
- Protecting Civil Rights
- Hate Crimes
- Terrorism and Intelligence
- Resources for Smaller Agencies
- Volunteers in Police Agencies
- Research Guides
- IACP General Information
- EXTERNAL RESOURCES
For More Information: email@example.com
This Web site is funded in whole or in part through a grant from the Office for Victims of Crime, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Neither the U.S. Department of Justice nor any of its components operate, control, are responsible for, or necessarily endorse, this Web site (including, without limitation, its content, technical infrastructure, and policies, and any services or tools provided).