Smaller Law Enforcement Agency Program
Since 1997, the Smaller Law Enforcement Agency Program with support from the Bureau of Justice Assistance, U.S. Department of Justice has been providing resources for the largest portion of IACP’s membership, departments serving fewer than 50,000 residents.
First-Line Leadership Training (FLL)
Resources and Tools for Smaller Departments
The landscape of policing in America is changing rapidly. It is impacted by recent high profile events covered by the media, changing expectations from the...
- The Role of Law Enforcement in Domestic Violence Fatality Review
- Bridging the Generation Gap through Leadership and Communication
- Combatting Addiction and Building Great Neighborhoods
- Developing a Successful and Sustainable Victim Services Program to Build Community Trust
- Improving Officer Safety and Wellness through Mindful Resilience
- Grant Writing Fundamentals for Smaller Law Enforcement Agencies
- Officer-Involved Shootings and the Smaller Agency
- Developing and Implementing a Fitness Requirement for Sworn Law Enforcement Officers Webinar
- Bringing Research into Police Agencies Webinar
- Reducing Overtime through Schedule Design Webinar
- Police Response to People with Autism Webinar