Human Resources Section
The Human Resources (HR) Section shall be organized and operated in accordance with the IACP Constitution, rules, and objectives.
The Human Resources (HR) Section shall be organized and operated in accordance with the IACP Constitution, rules, and objectives. The purpose of this section shall be to provide the police profession with information, training, and a forum for discussion on police human resource topics to include, but not limited to:
- The establishment of effective human resource programs for police agencies
- The operation and maintenance of effective human resource programs to meet police agency requirements
- Resources and information related to programs and policy to include but not to limited hiring, recruitment, retention, career development and advancement of police agency sworn and civilian staff
For more information on the Human Resources Section please contact the IACP Member Engagement Team.
- Network with human resource executives in law enforcement from around the world, as well as access to resources produced by the section.
- Access to the Human Resources online community where fellow section members share best practices and resources, engage in collective problem solving, and network.
Ready to Join?
Click here to view all sponsorship opportunities. Interested in sponsoring 2023 IACP Section Meetings? Please contact Nicole Buraglio at email@example.com or (214)728-1851.