The Computer Crime and Digital Evidence (CCDE) Committee works to strengthen law enforcement capabilities to prevent, investigate and prosecute information age crimes involving digital technologies and evidence, promotes expert collaboration among agencies, government, business and academia, identifies resource needs, advocates for enhancements and sharing, and advises Association leadership and members.
For more information, please contact the IACP Committees Team.
Tech Minute Video
The CCDE Committee recently produced a new Law Enforcement Technology Minute video, Digital Officer Safety, in association with iThreat Cyber Group. The video addresses both awareness and education in building effective digital officer safety policies and procedures. The CCDE Committee also released another Tech Minute video, The Current Climate in Cyber Security, (with the support of Lockheed Martin) that is available on the IACP YouTube channel.
Additional videos are being produced regarding officer safety and emerging issues associated with cyber crime investigation, digital evidence, and information systems security. Monitor the IACP YouTube channel for new releases.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C)
- Internet Crime Complaint Center
- High Tech Crime Investigation Association
- National Institute of Justice, Digital Evidence & Forensics
- Symantec: Build a Custom Internet Security Threat Report
- National Cyber-Forensics & Training Alliance
- Digital Evidence Task Force