The Traffic Safety Resource Guide is designed to help law enforcement officers address the elements of traffic safety from education to enforcement, as well as to share research and best practices. The guide provides promising practices to support leaders in responding to the traffic safety issues they are encountering in their communities.
Contributors to the Traffic Safety Resource Guide are those who are currently working in the field of traffic safety - law enforcement officers, researchers, and practitioners - and understand the key issues of traffic safety, including drug-impaired driving, high-visibility enforcement, move over laws and a host of other topics.
To upload files on your Android device:
- Open the Google Play Books app.
- Touch the Menu > Settings > Enable PDF uploading.
- Exit the app.
- Download a PDF or e-pub file on your device and touch Upload to Play Books.
To upload files on your Apple/MAC:
- Click on the link (or attachment) to download.
- Tap and Hold on the file and "Copy in iBooks" will pop up.
- Select "Copy in iBooks," and your iPad or iPhone will open iBooks and then open the e-pub file.
- Whenever you want to view the e-pub, simply launch iBooks.