To assist officers and their families, the IACP has developed a comprehensive Employee and Family Wellness Guide encompassing wellness resources on a variety of topics:
- Healthy sleep habits
- Nutritional needs
- Financial wellness
- Helping your young child understand your job
- Injury reduction
- Suicide prevention and mental health
Agencies may use this guide by:
- Adding contact information for local family wellness resources to include peer support, crisis lines, fitness, chaplaincy, and other programs.
- Co-branding the document by adding an agency logo.
- Selecting distribution preferences from the color or black and white options