This guide aims to assist law enforcement leaders in adopting effective multidisciplinary approaches to address child sex trafficking in their communities. This guide describes the following:
- The crime of child sex trafficking
- The challenges in combating child sex trafficking
- Essential steps for law enforcement leaders to take in their jurisdictions
- Partners who can help law enforcement
- Successful multidisciplinary practices in communities around the country.
To request hard copies of the guide, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.