Combating Child Sex Trafficking: A Guide for Law Enforcement Leaders
This guide aims to assist law enforcement leaders in adopting effective multidisciplinary approaches to address child sex trafficking in their communities. This guide describes the following:
- The crime of child sex trafficking
- The challenges in combating child sex trafficking
- Essential steps for law enforcement leaders to take in their jurisdictions
- Partners who can help law enforcement
- Successful multidisciplinary practices in communities around the country.
To request hard copies of the guide, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.