New IACP/IACP Net Law Enforcement Benchmarking and Performance Analytics Tool
Improve your agency’s metrics and advance policing. Use data to drive better, more informed decisions with access to peer data and experience.
Sign up for the IACP and IACP Net’s Law Enforcement Benchmarking and Performance Analytics tool today. Complete the annual online survey and see where your department stands among its peers. And, it’s free!
Visit the IACP Benchmarking page, sign up at no charge, input your agency’s information, and immediately query and visualize the results. The user-friendly interface lets you define search criteria and enter records in a secure, online format.
Benchmarking is your new resource for comparative analytics. Benchmarking helps you:
- Improve agency performance by clearly identifying specific areas of opportunity, setting new performance expectations, and prioritizing next steps.
- Manage change in the police environment by identifying trending data and validating or disproving assumptions.
- Make efficient decisions with actions supported by hard data and informed by peer practices.
- Advance policing through cooperation and data sharing that establishes performance metrics and enhances safety.
- Gain support from stakeholders and community leaders with documented facts and data visualization that reinforce policing strategies.
Input your data and get comparative knowledge on topics such as:
- Agency demographics and information – sworn data, assignments, and calls for service.
- Jurisdiction demographics – population, race, and key features such as college towns.
- Budget information – jurisdiction, police overtime, training, and outside funding.
- Salary data – minimum education, chief salary, and median entry-level wage.
- Crime statistics and clearance rates – violent and property crimes.
- Use of force – data collecting both displayed and used responses.
- Officer safety – causes of injury, officer-involved crashes, and policy mandates.
- Internal affairs – citizen and internal complaints, outcomes, and top reasons.
- Additional data – traffic crashes and citations, training, fleet, alarms, K-9s, property rooms, and contemporary topics.
Your data in, better policing out. Visit the IACP Benchmarking page today for more information.