The IACP Technology Conference (sponsored by the LEIM Section) provides law enforcement executives, IT managers, technology specialists, State and local CIO’s and CTO’s, researchers, along with others interested in public safety technology, with a forum in which to share information, best practices and lessons learned regarding state-of-the-art law enforcement information management, communications and interoperability, technology standards, and information sharing, analysis and fusion. The IACP has hosted information management and technology conferences since 1977. The conferences provide training, professional development, and a national forum to share best practices and lessons learned on a broad array of new and emerging technologies.
Past attendees at the IACP Technology Conference have consistently identified the following five key takeaways from the event:
- Networking opportunities with other agencies and practitioners
- Networking opportunities with industry-leading solution providers
- Substantive workshops with practical, relevant content
- Excellent speakers and exceptional facilities
- New insights and knowledge to address operational issues at home
Don’t miss out! Mark you calendar and plan to attend and participate. Subscribe for more information and updates, including notification when the Call for Presentations opens!