IACP Technology Conference
The IACP Technology Conference, sponsored by the LEIM Section, provides law enforcement executives, IT managers, technology specialists, and others with a forum in which to share information, best practices and lessons learned regarding state-of-the-art law enforcement information management, communications and interoperability, technology standards, and information sharing, analysis and fusion. The IACP has hosted information management and technology conferences since April 1977. The conferences provide training, professional development, and a national forum for law enforcement executives, operational managers, and technology and research staff to share best practices and lessons learned on a broad array of new and emerging technologies.
Law enforcement practitioners attending the IACP Technology Conference have consistently identified the following five key takeaways from the conference:
- Networking opportunities with other agencies and practitioners
- Networking opportunities with industry-leading solution providers
- Substantive workshops with practical, relevant content
- Excellent speakers and exceptional facilities
- New insights and knowledge to address operational issues at home
Don’t miss out! Mark you calendar and plan to attend and participate. Subscribe for more information and updates, including notification when the Call for Presentations opens!
THANKs TO OUR 2017 Conference SPONSORS!