Call for Presentations Now Open until November 10, 2017!
The IACP Technology Conference (sponsored by the LEIM Section) provides law enforcement executives, IT managers, technology specialists, state and local CIO’s and CTO’s, researchers, and others interested in public safety technology, with a forum in which to share information, best practices, and lessons learned regarding state-of-the-art law enforcement information management, communications and interoperability, technology standards, and information sharing, analysis, and fusion. The conferences provide training, professional development, and a forum to share best practices and lessons learned on a broad array of new and emerging technologies.
Past attendees at the IACP Technology Conference have consistently identified the following five key takeaways from the event:
- Networking opportunities with other agencies and practitioners
- Networking opportunities with industry-leading solution providers
- Substantive workshops with practical, relevant content
- Excellent speakers and exceptional facilities
- New insights and knowledge to address operational issues at home
Don’t miss out! Mark you calendar and plan to attend and participate.