Sponsored Content: Mission Possible
The following article is Sponsored Content.
SEE HOW AXON IS INVESTING IN THE FUTURE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT TECHNOLOGY AT IACP 2022
Axon is recommitting ourselves to the idea of protecting life. At IACP 2022, we will be unveiling a revolutionary new approach to ensuring safer outcomes for our officers and communities, and we will all take the first step in transforming public safety through better training, technology and more.
Join us at Booth 6216 and learn how you can help make a giant leap in protecting life.
When Axon was founded in 1993 by Rick Smith, Rick laid out a core goal for the company: Obsolete the Bullet. This goal went beyond the typical discourse on guns. It got to the root of a more simple issue, an issue around getting home safe. How could we as a society better protect life, so that no family had to worry that a gun would stand in the way of their loved one getting home safe?
Since 1993, we have made strides to Protect Life thanks to our partners in law enforcement and the public safety profession. But we realized we weren’t moving fast enough. That will all change at IACP 2022.
AXON AT IACP 2022
At IACP 2022, Axon booth attendees will be taken through an inspiring journey and get a first glimpse at a new approach to achieving better public safety outcomes.
- Training - From Officer Wellness And Vitality To Virtual Reality
- Technology - Taser Energy Weapons And The Future Of Less-Lethal Technology
- Transparency - Better Data And The Axon Ecosystem
- Booth Location:
- BOOTH 6216, IACP Exhibit Hall, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
- Booth Hours:
- Sunday, 10/16, 10a - 5p CT
- Monday, 10/17, 10a - 5p CT
- Tuesday, 10/18, 10a - 2p CT