PRE-REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. Onsite registration will open Sunday, May 17 at 12:00pm.
Want to expedite your onsite registration? Download a copy of our Onsite Registration Form* and bring it with you to registration! (Emailed onsite registrations forms not accepted.)
*Please note, this form contains edible fields. In order to complete the editable fields, you may need to first download a copy of the form.
Welcome to the 39th Annual LEIM Conference in San Diego, California!
The LEIM Conference hosts law enforcement chiefs, commanders, operational practitioners, technical developers, and industry representatives to share leading practices and lessons learned in the innovative application of technology to improve officer and public safety, enhance efficiency and effectiveness of operations, and build enterprise-wide information sharing capabilities.
|IACP Member: $350/$425/$500/$550
- Early-Bird Discount on or before January 31, 2015: $350
- Regular registration fee applies February 1, 2015 - March 31, 2015: $425
- Late registration fee applies April 1, 2015 - May 1, 2015: $500
- On-Site registration registration fee applies after May 1, 2015: $550
- Only IACP members can take advantage of the member registration rate. All IACP memberships are individual and non-transferable for conference registration member rates. All member registration purchases will be validated against IACP member records and, if necessary, a price difference will be applied.
- Early-Bird Discount on or before January 31, 2015: $500
- Regular registration fee applies February 1, 2015 - March 31, 2015: $575
- Late registration fee applies April 1, 2015 - May 1, 2015: $650
- On-Site registration fee applies after May 1, 2015: $700
Not an IACP Member? Join now to get the discount!
|Day Pass*: $200
*Day Pass allows for one full day of conference and exhibit hall admission. Only one day pass per person is allowed.
|Family Member*: $135
*Family refers to a spouse or family member, not a business associate or fellow law enforcement colleague. ONLY the family member's name, city, and state will appear on their badge.
|Exhibit Hall Only: $75
- Exhibit Hall Only Registration is open to Sworn or Civilian Law Enforcement Only good for one day.
- For more information, contact Meghann Casanova, email@example.com, 703-836-6767, x819.
Ways to Register
- REGISTER ONLINE with Credit Card Payment: Select one of the following options to register online. All credit card payments will be processed at IACP Headquarters in U.S. funds.
- PAY BY CHECK OR PURCHASE ORDER, OR REGISTER MULTIPLE ATTENDEES ONLINE.
- REGISTER ON-SITE: Starting Sunday, May 17, you may register on-site at the hotel. IACP Members: $550; Non-Members: $700.
For questions or concerns about website access, contact Meghann Casanova, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-836-6767, x819. Phone registrations are not accepted.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing and mailed or emailed (LEIMRegistration@theiacp.org) to IACP Headquarters. A penalty may apply. Telephone cancellations will NOT be accepted.
- Cancellations received on or before March 1, 2015 will be refunded in full.
- A $75 penalty will be assessed on all cancellations postmarked, faxed, or e-mail dated between March 2 - May 1, 2015.
- No refunds will be issued after May 1, 2015.
- No refunds will be given for no-shows. Refunds may take six weeks to process.
- Registration may be transferred to another person in your organization by written request to IACP prior to May 1, 2015; after this date, all changes must be made on-site at the LEIM conference hotel. Additional charges may apply.