IACP LEIM 2016 Registration Categories & Fees
Mark you calendars! The 2016 IACP LEIM Conference will be held May 23-25 in Dallas, TX.
The LEIM Conference hosts law enforcement chiefs, commanders, operational practitioners, technical developers, and industry representatives to share leading practices and lessons learned in the innovative application of technology to improve officer and public safety, enhance efficiency and effectiveness of operations, and build enterprise-wide information sharing capabilities.
Registration is now open!
Notice regarding outboarding and suitcasing.
Attendee Registration Categories
*Member: All IACP memberships are individual and non-transferable for conference registration member rates. All member registration purchases will be validated against IACP member records and, if necessary, a price difference will be applied.
Exhibit Hall Only: Only sworn officers or civilians employees of law enforcement agencies can register for an Exhibit Hall Only pass. To qualify for this pass the recipient must work for a government or a law enforcement agency and will be required to show their credentials upon arrival.
Day pass: One per person.
Family Pass: Family refers to a spouse or family member, not a business associate or fellow law enforcement colleague. ONLY the family member's name, city, and state will appear on their badge.
Paying by Check or Purchase Order?
Please complete on online registration form located HERE if you are paying by check or purchase order. You will be able to register multiple attendees at one time and will be billed for the registrations in advance of the event.
Member/Non-member full conference registrations: Access to workshops, exhibit hall, meals+ and Welcome Reception.
Exhibit Hall Only: Access to exhibit hall, lunch and breaks+
Day Pass: Access to workshops, exhibit hall, meals+ for one day.
Family Pass: Access to exhibit hall, lunch and breaks+ and Welcome Reception
+Continental breakfast will be provided Tuesday and Wednesday. Lunch will be provided on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of the conference in the Technology Exhibit Hall. Morning and afternoon breaks will also be provided in the Technology Exhibit Hall.
Speaker Registration will open January 2016.
Accepted Speakers receive a complimentary registration for the day of their presentation. For speakers wishing to attend the full conference, IACP is pleased to offer a special speaker rate of $200.
Media registration is now open! Media representatives interested in attending the conference must preregister. No registrations will be accepted onsite.
Download a copy of the media policy here.
Transfer, Cancellation and Refund Policies
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing and emailed (LEIMRegistration@theiacp.org) to IACP Headquarters. A penalty may apply. Telephone cancellations will NOT be accepted.
- Cancellations received on or before March 1, 2016 will be refunded in full.
- A $75 penalty will be assessed on all cancellations postmarked, faxed, or e-mail dated between March 2 - May 1, 2016.
- No refunds will be issued after May 1, 2016.
- No refunds will be given for no-shows. Refunds may take six weeks to process.
- Registration may be transferred to another person in your organization by written request to IACP prior to May 1, 2016; after this date, all changes must be made on-site at the LEIM conference hotel. Additional charges may apply.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.