Attendee Registration Categories
Need an invoice or want to pay by check? Register here and an invoice will be emailed to you as soon as your registration has been processed.
DRE Section Member: Only current IACP DRE Section members may register for the discounted early-bird registration fee. All IACP memberships are individual and non-transferable for conference registration member rates. All member registration purchases will be validated against IACP DRE Section member records and, if necessary, a price difference will be applied.
IACP Member: IACP members who are not currently IACP DRE Section members. All IACP memberships are individual and non-transferable for conference registration member rates. All member registration purchases will be validated against IACP member records and, if necessary, a price difference will be applied.
DRE Guest: DRE Guests are a spouse or family member, not a business associate or fellow law enforcement colleague. ONLY the family member's name, city, and state will appear on their badge. Guest passes only permit entrance to the Welcome Reception; this does not include conference registration or permit entrance to other conference events.
DRE Section Member Full Conference Registrations: Access to workshops, exhibit hall, meals+, and Welcome Reception.
IACP Member Full Conference Registration: Access to workshops, exhibit hall, meals+, and Welcome Reception. IACP Members who register for the conference can join the DRE Section and their DRE Section annual dues will be waived for the first year.
Non-Member Full Conference Registration; Access to workshops, exhibit hall, meals++, and Welcome Reception.
DRE Guest: Access to the Welcome Reception.
+Breakfast and networking breaks will be provided each day of the conference. Entrance to the DRE Section Mid-Year Luncheon on the final day of the conference is also included.
++Breakfast and networking breaks will be provided each day of the conference.
Exhibitor/Sponsor Attendee Registration
Exhibit Booth sales are now open. For information on sponsorships, please contact Ms. Karissa Hasser, Sponsorship Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer, Cancellation, and Refund Policies
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing and emailed (DRE2017@theiacp.org) to IACP Headquarters. A penalty may apply. Telephone cancellations will NOT be accepted.
- Cancellations received on or before June 1, 2017 will be refunded in full.
- A $75 penalty will be assessed on all cancellations postmarked, faxed, or e-mail dated between June 2 - June 23, 2017.No refunds will be issued after July 24, 2017.
- No refunds will be given for no-shows. Refunds may take six weeks to process.
- Registration may be transferred to another person in your organization by written request to IACP prior to July 23, 2017; after this date, all changes must be made on-site at the conference hotel. Additional charges may apply.
For more information, contact Program Manager, Jennifer Rolfe, at email@example.com, or 703-836-6767, x366