The 20th Annual IACP DRE Section’s Training Conference on Drugs, Alcohol, and Impaired Driving July 28-30, 2014
Conference Topics Include:
• Bath Salts Compounds
• Use of Technology in the Courtroom
• Prosecuting the Marijuana Impaired Driver
• Advanced Alcohol Concepts
• Principles of Pharmacology and Drug Effects-CNS Depressants, Stimulants, Hallucinogens, Cannabinoids, Opiates
• Why the Eyes Show Signs of Drug Usage
• Cocaine: Effects on Human Performance and Behavior
• Using Oral Fluid in DUID Enforcement Cases
• Use of the DRE in Vehicular Crimes Investigation
|Registration: $215 USD early/$245 USD late
- Early Bird Discount available through May 8, 2014: $215 USD
- Regular registration fee applies beginning May 9, 2014: $245 USD
- Pre-registration ends July 19. Late registrations will be taken on site, if space is available.
|Guest Welcome Reception: $ 50 USD
- Welcome Reception July 28, 2014.
The conference will be held at the Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix. We have negotiated the special group rate of $80 plus tax for the entire room block at this beautiful “Jewel of the Desert.” Book your reservations on-line at https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=10959432 . Our room block always sells out early, so book your room today!
Exhibit Hall Hours:
- Sunday, July 27: 9 am- 5:00 pm (Exhibitor Registration and Set-up)
- Monday, July 28: 7 am- 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, July 29: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, July 30: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm