The 20th Annual IACP DRE Section’s Training Conference on Drugs, Alcohol, and Impaired Driving July 28-30, 2014
Conference Topics Include:
• Bath Salts Compounds
• Use of Technology in the Courtroom
• Prosecuting the Marijuana Impaired Driver
• Advanced Alcohol Concepts
• Principles of Pharmacology and Drug Effects-CNS Depressants, Stimulants, Hallucinogens, Cannabinoids, Opiates
• Why the Eyes Show Signs of Drug Usage• Cocaine: Effects on Human Performance and Behavior
• Using Oral Fluid in DUID Enforcement Cases
• Use of the DRE in Vehicular Crimes Investigation
PREREGISTRATION FOR THE DRE IS NOW CLOSED. WE WILL TAKE ONSITE REGISTRATIONS IF SPACE IS AVAILABLE.
|Preregistration is now CLOSED: $245
- Early Bird Discount available through May 8, 2014: $215 USD
- Regular registration fee applies beginning May 9, 2014: $245 USD
- Pre-registration ends July 19 or earlier if space is no longer available. Registrations may be taken on site, but only if space is available.
|Preregistration is now CLOSED:
Guest Welcome Reception: $ 50 USD
- Welcome Reception July 28, 2014.
The conference will be held at the Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix. ur conference hotel room block at the Biltmore is completely booked.
Exhibit Hall Hours:
- Sunday, July 27: 9 am- 5:00 pm (Exhibitor Registration and Set-up)
- Monday, July 28: 7 am- 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, July 29: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, July 30: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm