2005 President’s Membership Drive
IACP President Joseph G. Estey
Help Make the IACP Strong!
Sponsor Members during the 2005 President’s Membership Drive
Qualified members who sponsor new IACP members will qualify to win the following prizes!
Sponsor 1 new member:
Receive an official IACP Writing Pad. In addition, more rewards are available for sponsoring more than one member.
Sponsor 3 new members:
Free registration to the 112th Annual IACP Conference being held September 24-28, 2005 in Miami, Florida, USA. (A $275 Value!)
Sponsor 5 new members:
IACP Model Policy CD ROM—One full volume of your choice complete with 20 policies and research papers. (A $150 Value!)
Sponsor the most new members: GRAND PRIZE – $500 Cash Reward
In order to qualify for all prizes and incentives specially coded 2005 President’s Membership Drive applications MUST be used.
for PDF version of the 2005 President's Membership Drive application.
Deadline: August 15, 2005
Rules and Information:
- The new members you sponsor must use the 2005 President’s Membership Drive application. Photocopies are acceptable.
- Applications must be received at IACP Headquarters by the close of business August 15, 2005.
- Renewing members do not qualify for this drive.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Winners of a free IACP Model Policy CD ROM will be able to make their choice at the conclusion of the drive.
- The 112th Annual IACP Conference will be held in Miami, Florida, USA November 13 – 17, 2005.
- The Grand Prize will be awarded to the member who sponsors the most new members. In the event of a tie, a drawing will be held to determine the winner.
- Members will be sent/notified of all prizes & incentives following the conclusion of the drive.
- The first 500 members to sponsor a new member in the drive will receive official IACP Writing Pad.