IACP Project Safe Neighborhoods Criminal Interdiction Training Swanton, VT Sept 29, 2010
NO COST TRAINING FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT
This one day training will provide participants with the knowledge needed to:
• Identify criminal characteristics prior to/during routine traffic stops
• Develop reasonable suspicion to detain and potential probable cause to search
•Identify signs that a vehicle has been modified or equipped with hidden compartments to conceal firearms, narcotics, and bulk currency
HANDS-ON PRACTICAL EXERCISES SEPT 30 or OCT 1
D.I.C.E. Training Systems is offering hands-on practical training exercises for Criminal Interdiction Training participants on a first come, first served basis. Conduct traffic stops with specialized instructors reinforcing classroom training. An interagency MOU is required prior to participation. Indicate your interest in your registration email and a representative from D.I.C.E. Training Systems will contact you with details. Locations to be disclosed after registration.
• Send your rank, first and last name, and agency to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Indicate if you are interested in further information regarding the hands-on practical exercises
• Lodging reimbursement is available for those 50+ miles from the training site. Please indicate interest.