2017 IACP Technology Conference Registration Information
Attendee Registration Categories
Need an invoice or want to pay by check? Register here and an invoice will be emailed to you as soon as your registration has been processed.
*Member: All IACP memberships are individual and non-transferable for conference registration member rates. All member registration purchases will be validated against IACP member records and, if necessary, a price difference will be applied.
Day pass: One per person.
Exhibit Hall Only: Only sworn officers or civilians employees of law enforcement agencies can register for an Exhibit Hall Only pass. To qualify for this pass the recipient must work for a government or a law enforcement agency and will be required to show their credentials upon arrival.
Family Pass: Family refers to a spouse or family member, not a business associate or fellow law enforcement colleague. ONLY the family member's name, city, and state will appear on their badge.
Member/Non-member full conference registrations: Access to workshops, exhibit hall, meals+, and Welcome Reception and sponsored event nights.
Exhibit Hall Only: Access to exhibit hall, lunch and breaks+
Day Pass: Access to workshops, exhibit hall, meals+ for one day.
Family Pass: Access to exhibit hall, lunch and breaks+, and Welcome Reception
+Lunch will be provided on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of the conference in the Technology Exhibit Hall. Morning and afternoon breaks will also be provided in the Technology Exhibit Hall.
Speaker Registration will open January 2017.
Accepted Speakers receive a complimentary registration for the day of their presentation. For speakers wishing to attend the full conference, IACP is pleased to offer a special speaker rate of $200.
To register for a free media pass, please contact Meghann Casanova.
Download a copy of the media policy here.
Exhibitor/Sponsor Attendee Registration
Exhibitor/Sponsor attendee registration is now open! Please note, this registration is only for exhibitor and/or sponsor company personnel.
Exhibit Booth sales are now closed. For information on sponsorships, please contact Ms. Karissa Hasser, Sponsorship Manager, at email@example.com.
Transfer, Cancellation, and Refund Policies
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing and emailed (LEIMRegistration@theiacp.org) to IACP Headquarters. A penalty may apply. Telephone cancellations will NOT be accepted.
- Cancellations received on or before March 1, 2017 will be refunded in full.
- A $75 penalty will be assessed on all cancellations postmarked, faxed, or e-mail dated between March 2 - May 1, 2017.No refunds will be issued after May 1, 2017.
- No refunds will be given for no-shows. Refunds may take six weeks to process.
- Registration may be transferred to another person in your organization by written request to IACP prior to May 1, 2017; after this date, all changes must be made on-site at the Technology conference hotel. Additional charges may apply.
For more information, contact Meghann Casanova, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-836-6767, x819.