NOMINATIONS OPEN: SPPADS 2017 Instructor of the Year Award
For information outlining the award process and categories, please read this letter from SPPADS Chair Peter Shipley. All nominations should be sent to SPPADS Secretary-Treasurer Director Steve Schnitzer at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 16, 2016.
SPPADS CONFERENCE INFO:
For further conference details please contact Captain Kari Kusmierz, at (517) 322-1501 or by email email@example.com.
Future conferences can be found below:
2015 SPPADS Conference to be hosted by Michigan State Police
2016 SPPADS Conference to be hosted by Louisiana State Patrol
2017 SPPADS Conference to be hosted by Ohio State Highway Patrol
This section has been established to
- create and sponsor activities intended to advance the principles and competency of professional law enforcement instructors;
- exchange of ideas, plans, and methods between section members and other persons or organizations interested in achieving competency in law enforcement training;
- develop ideas, plans, and methodology relating to the science of instructional technology;
- disseminate research data and information based on practical experience;
- recognize members and individuals comprising the law enforcement training community; and
- provide assistance to those persons and/or organizations interested in the attainment of the goals and objectives of the IACP.
For more information, contact Brandon Gardner.