The 2014 State and Provincial Police Academy Directors Conference will be hosted by the Georgia State Patrol. It will be held June 15th - June 19th, 2014 on beautiful and historic Jekyll Island.
For further conference details please contact the Conference Coordinator, Captain Scott Woodell, Director of Training at (478) 993-4531 or by email email@example.com.
Future conferences can be found below:
2015 SPPADS Conference to be hosted by Michigan State Police
2016 SPPADS Conference to be hosted by Colorado State Patrol
2017 SPPADS Conference to be hosted by Ohio State Highway Patrol
This section has been established to
- create and sponsor activities intended to advance the principles and competency of professional law enforcement instructors;
- exchange of ideas, plans, and methods between section members and other persons or organizations interested in achieving competency in law enforcement training;
- develop ideas, plans, and methodology relating to the science of instructional technology;
- disseminate research data and information based on practical experience;
- recognize members and individuals comprising the law enforcement training community; and
- provide assistance to those persons and/or organizations interested in the attainment of the goals and objectives of the IACP.
For more information, contact Michael Wagers.