38th Annual LEIM Conference & Technology Exposition
Save the date and plan to attend the 2014 LEIM Training Conference and Technology Exposition, which will be held in Atlanta, Georgia on May 20-22, 2014. The 2nd Annual IACP/LEIM IT Summit will be hosted on May 19, 2014.
- Call for Presentations is closed. Conference workshops have been selected and a draft of the full conference agenda will be posted shortly.
- Conference Registration is OPEN! Register by March 31, 2014 to get the Regular registration rate ($425 for IACP Members/$575 for non-members). Join IACP today and get the discount!
- 2nd Annual IACP LEIM IT Summit will be hosted on Monday, May 19, 2014. A full agenda for this event will be posted shortly.
- The 2014 LEIM Conference will be held at the Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel and the AmericasMart Conference Center. We have negotiated the federal per diem rate ($133/night) for the entire room block at this exceptional facility! Hotel reservations are Now OPEN.
- Exhibitor and Sponsor Sales are Open! The Exhibit Hall is quickly filling, so act now to secure your space! In addition, there are several different sponsorship opportunities available for the 2014 LEIM Conference. Check out the 2014 LEIM Conference Prospectus for more details.
Exhibit Hall Hours:
- Tuesday, May 20: 12:00pm-7:00pm
- Wednesday, May 21: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Thursday, May 22: 8:00am – 1:30pm
2nd Annual IACP/LEIM IT Summit
Following our successful event last year, we will host the 2nd Annual IACP/LEIM IT Summit on Monday, May 19. A full agenda and online registration for the Summit will be posted shortly.
The 2014 LEIM Training Conference and Technology Exposition will feature Opening Ceremonies and Plenary Sessions beginning Tuesday morning, followed by lunch in the Technology Exhibit Hall. Workshops will begin at 1:30pm and run until 5:00pm, at which time we will host a Welcome Reception in the Exhibit Hall. Workshops will run all day Wednesday, May 21st and until 12:00pm on Thursday, May 22nd, followed by lunch in the Exhibit Hall. The LEIM Section will host a Business Meeting at 1:30pm on Thursday (location to be announced).
Lunch will be provided on Wednesday and Thursday of the conference. Morning and afternoon breaks will also be provided in the Technology Exhibit Hall.
LEIM Conference Highlights
1. Network with speakers, subject matter experts, solution providers, and your peers.
2. Focused workshops addressing policy, operations, and emerging technologies.
3. Gain new insights and knowledge to address operational, policy, and technical issues in your agency.
4. Technology Exhibit Hall featuring world-class solution providers.
5. Excellent speakers and exceptional facilities.
2013 LEIM Conference – Presentation PDFs
Click here to view available presentations in PDF format from the 2013 LEIM Training Conference and Technology Exposition.
Please contact David J. Roberts, Senior Program Manager, IACP Technology Center, with any questions regarding the LEIM Conference, 800-843-4227, ext. 858, or Meghann Casanova, Project Manager, with questions regarding Exhibits/Sponsorships, at 800-843-4227, ext. 819 (direct: 703-647-6819).