This committee shall provide adequate organization and an opportunity for members of this Association concerned with education and training to
- conduct meetings;
- transact the necessary business, discussions, research, evaluations, and determinations of police education and training matters of mutual interest;
- promote a more intimate and meaningful relationship between the police executive and the police educator;
- assist this Association with coordinated and cooperative effort in the
- implementation of the mutual objectives of effective police education and training,
- promotion of adequate police educational programs, and
- achievement of an accepted professional status of the police service;
- promote other essential mutual interests, assistance, professional standards, and relationships among police educators.
Committee members may be comprised of individuals employed by a public law enforcement training agency.
For more information, contact Rebecca Simonelli, staff liaison.