Membership benefits include the following:
- Subscription to IACP's monthly professional magazine, The Police Chief valued at $30; includes a copy of the Police Buyer’s Guide every April. (Student Members receive online Police Chief magazine subscription)
- Complete access to the IACP Law Enforcement Policy Center in the “members-only” area of the website.
- Substantial discounts on conference registrations, including the Annual Conference, DRE, LEIM, and International Meetings
- Professional development opportunities through participation in Committees, Sections and Divisions
- Access to IACP Publications, including research reports on contemporary policing issues.
- A collective voice and representation to address law enforcement concerns before legislative bodies, regulatory agencies and the courts
- Analyses of proposed legislation and regulations, and their impact on law enforcement
- IACP News – IACP’s bi-weekly e-newsletter
- Networking with over 20,000 law enforcement professionals from over 100 countries around the world providing opportunities to both acquire and share information
- Access to the "members-only" area of the website which includes online resources and the comprehensive Membership Directory
- IACPreferred: a discount program offering IACP members preferential treatment on auto insurance, vacations, car rental, hotel reservations and more
- Discounts on annual subscriptions to IACP Net, the premier online network and resource for law enforcement professionals–designed to connect you to mission critical information
- A full line of quality IACP products, from wearable memorabilia to attractive gifts available only from the IACP Marketplace website.
- Voting privileges at the Annual IACP Conference & Exhibition (excluding associate members).
For membership categories and dues click here. For more information about membership, please contact Christian Faulkner.