A joint effort of the Office for Victims of Crime and the International Association of Chiefs of Police
||The 21st Century Strategy introduces state, local, and tribal law enforcement leaders to the benefits, challenges, methods, and responsibilities for enhancing their response to victims of crime.
To view Volume 1: Strategy in PDF, click on the icon to the right.
Click on the blue arrows beside the subtitles below to go to a specific section in the Strategy.
Strategy Package »
Message from Site Leaders »
- Executive Summary »
- Evolution of Law Enforcement Response to Victims and
Scope of the Project »
- Benefits and Challenges of Enhancing Response to Victims »
- Seven Critical Needs of Victims Law Enforcement Must Address »
- Core Elements of Enhancing Response to Victims »
- Roles and Responsibilities of Law Enforcement Personnel »
- Importance of Community Partners »
- Conclusion »
Roles and Responsibilities of Agency Personnel (Printable Fold-out) »